Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love not for the sake of loving .

Hey there readers ! ^.<
Shush ! I know the tables are in a mess . Well blame my brother okays :@
Every time i would tidy it up but my brother just happily mess it up . Damn .
So as you see , basically , yesterday went swimming till evening with my sister .
Then met carolyn !
First i went to my work place which is NYDC (bugis)
To photocopy my IC . Then next meet carolyn .
And she accompanied me to change my dress . Cause the person siao one !
Sew also don't know how sew ! Sew until the dress you wear from bottom like duh ... Can't go through .
Which also means you can never get your head and hands out of the dress . LIKE WHAT ,,
After then , remember i showed off my extended lashes ?
They were hurting my lids . Like seriously ... :(
So went to take it off at fareast plaza !
Then carolyn ate the fried mars balls which i was like ._.
Then next we headed to cine for my mango sago desert . YUMMY ^^
Then i took out camera ....
And so of course we start taking photos ;)
Well , the background is cool hur ? IKR . :>
Then reached home . And started flashing the camera again .
Well , you know girls ....
They need hundred of photo to be taken .
Then ... Choose one of them and upload . =/
But then that's when headache comes ...
We can't make up my mind which is better and all looks so ....
No standard ...
Then so still got to anyhow tikam tikam la !
But me usually ....
EHHH DIII !
And make my brother to run over and ask him help me choose . :P
But nowadays dont really do that le la ! ;S
So today , was home all day long .
Firstly wakeup do what ? CHECK WHATSAPP LA DUH !
Then ... I read things i don't like .
Then ... #$%#$^$%&$%@#%@$#%
and ________ fell .
I didn't wanna give in at all . :(
So i made my bby give in . =/
But i 'm not over doing anything la ...
And you see , I still love him . Damn lot .
Though he 's in CHEENA now . I still try my best to contact him .
So WHATSAPP AND LINE AND VIBER .
Then when everything was okay , he head off for company dinner .
So me too went back to roll on my bed .
Then my dad asked to eat dinner at cwp cause mum ain't home so no dinner .
So after that which is now .
I 'm still waiting for him to contact me .
Obviously his dinner is taking forever ...
DAMN .
Then i got bored and did this . :3
Handsome right ? ;)
I know la !
Okays okays . I 'm done with all this shits .
And recently people so sweet to me ley *SHOLOVED*
Two person dedicated a post for me or i mean mention .
So i 'm gonna be sweet to them as well .
Remember this : I treat you the way you treat me .
If you treat me bad , i might give in for once or twice or thrice but never too many times .
And you don't appreciate it ? Well . I guess i shan't bother as well .
At least i told myself , i made the effort .
And people tell me , cause they weren't meant to be in your life .
So well ... I 'm still trying to accept it .
I just hate it when people bitch bout me .
Why can't you girls be straightforward ? Stop all the backstabbing badmouthing shits can ?!
@$%#^$%#^#% ANGRY . TSK .
And what's more , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .
Don't be so over can ? His MY BOYFRIEND mind you .
You flirt him , you ask him go find you and all those things . Okay los .
Since it takes two hands to clap .
But wait a minute ... I don't accept that you 're actually
bitching bout ME to MYBOYFRIEND . Like seriously ? You mad or mad ?
Kays enough .
Time for The two posts way back to this two sweeties ! *wink*

FIRSTLY ,
YueTing . Your name has Ting in it awesome :P
Well , didn't took photos with you .
Cause the first time we meet yeah indeed kinda awkward .
And tried talking to you . Cause you don't really know anyone there .
And knowing they are kinda shocked . =/
Cause we quarreled on FB before which is such a big news . :(
But i 'm happy , we got okay . :)
So then we slowly started chatting .
Then starting to get along kinda well . :3
And you 're always so emo nemo ! HOWCAN !
Must change this habit away arh ! And you can always text me okays !
I 'm here for you okay ! Though we don't know each other very long .
But somehow we could get along . And just nice my boyf' is your boyf "brother brother" .
Maybe , that's fate ;) And all the best in life !
I know you 're facing loads of problem . But don't overwork yourself okay !
And remember that you 're never facing in alone , your friends are always there . :)
Hope to see you soon okay ! So take care ! <3

Then , Carolyn !
Thanks for mentioning me ! Love you okay !
And yeah we dont know one another very long either .
But we could chat and talk like we've known one another so long !
And i know all your recent things aye ? ;)
Thanks for trusting me and sharing them with me !
I 'll meet ya soon ! LOVE YA ! <3

BUT NEVER TO FORGET MY DEAR MAOMI(S) AND DEAR BOYFRIEND .

So hey meow meows !
I miss you all ley :(
We always don't contact de ! But we 're still as close !
How awesome meows meows .
I love the time spent with you all cause we'll always be crazy and laughing all the way !
Please meet soon okay ? Aren't we supposed to meet once every week ?
HELLO ?! Better meet else you all got to eat frog IDC !
Cause the picnic plan never succeed . Don't know since when till now hor ? :@
I love you all so much can ! Cause i feel so comfortable with you all !
We all can be ourselves . And DEAR ALICIA SOH ! Please arh !
I feel like killing you . YOUR PHONE LIKE LAGGER PHONE :@
Forever forever take years to reply one message de eh . :(
OKAYS LA ! MEOWS MEOWS MEET SOON ! <3

Then here comes my dearest boyfriend !
Well , I know you 're currently in cheena la !
Please don't become cheena boy okay ? ;)
I know it's cold there and you kept on complaining to me !
BUT BBY you know what ?! I can't do anything :(
So you got to take good care of yourself . And return soon .
Cause i miss you , i miss you badly . Because we suddenly become so close .
We used to be like meet most once a week ? Then can even don't meet de . :(
Then don 't know what happened you started to love me more than before .
HEHS . I 'm so happy can !
And we started meeting now it's like once a week at least .
And before you went over to cheena we kept on meeting . LIKE SO MANY TIMES !
SEE LA ! :( Now i can't evern meet you . #FML
You know how much i miss you ?
I think you know ! Cause you do too . :P
Well , we're so lovey dovey on whatsapp and viber and line .
That matt got jealous . :S
Then stupid matt keep disturb . It 's kinda hard to differentiate the voice on viber and line eh .
Stupid matt act as you and make me reply . DAMN .
And you 're so cute to come out with passcode . ANd he was like FUUUUU .
HAHAHA ! Okays and for the two things , sorry arh . I 'm still going . =/
But you got to know that i love you and only you . No one else .
I want no one else okay ! Love for you is way deeper than the sea .
Okays la . SHUSH ...
I HAVENT BATHE . Got to go bathe now !
MWAHS !

No comments:

Post a Comment