Thursday, March 15, 2012

SMOOVE ; CLUB AVATAR . HATERS .

So hey ! Had fun ? I kept the guest list and didn't used it .
But then changed with Zhiying cause i wanted back my IC and go home early .
As my Boyf is worrying .
So baby , tell me you love me . Cause i do .
To haters , yes you people can easily pull me down .
Yes such a low level as you haters .
Stoop to such low level .
Yes i mind how people think or say .
So well done haters . You successfully pulled me .
But no not yet fell . Cause i just merely stumbled .
I 'm gonna stand back up strong and firm .
Then someone told me to ignore . Cause basically haters are made up of jealousy too .
So yeah . I 'm not gonna let you pull me down any lower .
You will stand at that low level , and watch me slowly making my way up higher .
Why can't you ? Cause you 're always looking for people to pull down .
Well criteria for you to do that ?
You got to be at a lower level . So go on and continue .
Cause I'm saying goodbye to you and proceeding .
I don't need anything perfectly right in place .
I just need the right people in my life .
And they 're the only one whom should matter .
They are the one whom would not pull you down but yet help you climb higher .
So my dear friends and boyf .
You got to know you 're important to me . I love you all .
Thanks for always being there for me .
I 'm really blessed to have you all by my side .
Though they might not see this , but i still wanna say it .
Cause seriously they are like my jewels in life .

No comments:

Post a Comment