Saturday, March 17, 2012

It was all about me , then you came in and it became about us .

So hey , dear bby oh bby .
You 're currently still cheena .
So let me recall ........
The day before you left , we chatted through the night but both went to sleep for that few hours .
Then next morning i overslept by a little .
And got all so panicked and worrying i couldn't meet you .
So hail CAB ! *handswaving*
Hop on the cab and was like , uncle bedok reservoir kuai dian , wo gan shi jian .
Then chat with the uncle and saying i so early go send people off .
Well finally reached ! But you weren't replying my sms neither is matt replying ! :(
So called you and felt so relieved you were at the other end .
So met you and huggies . Then waited for matt's mum together .
Non stop of hugging why ? Cause we can't hug each other for so long .
Then you handed me the postcards and i handed you sweets :P
No matter what bby , just want you to know , i miss you and love you a lot !
REMEMBER THE CARDS !
I love them so adorable and lovely . So sweet of you bby !
And yes the last photo of you my dear . So KAWAII CAN ! <3
But no no no the nacklace ! :@
Well but you said when you return we're gonna get our couple ring right ! And this one don't want already ! SO dumped it okay .
Bby , i love you so much !
Of course this ! So hurry back ! Just few days more ! ^^
I know the first few days you can't tahan and it 's damn cold .
And awesomely matt repaired the heater ;)
Then now you got slightly used to it .
Well , we did had quarrels and little disputes .
But was okay after that . Can't stop loving you . My dear paranoid bby !
Well . I don't wanna say so much here also ley .
Just want you to know i love you bby ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment