Thursday, March 15, 2012

I want to shout it out loud . I want to let the world know .

Hey readers ^^ . Thanks for reading my blog . Yes it 's kinda so boring .
And full of my retarded faces . Sorry .
And thanks for leaving comments behind ! Greatly appreciated ! ;)
Yes i love getting comments . But don't be so evil .
So hey how 's you day today ? Hope you all enjoyed ! ^^
Cause me , personally enjoyed it pretty much . With Sheryl !
Yes , though we once had quarrels and stuffs .
But hey ! Hatred can't last in me . I would rather have friends than enemies .
Well awesomely , Sheryl has the same thinking too ! How lovely rights ?
And we started chatting and chatting .
First up ! We met at sembawang she hopped on the train .
Off we go to fareast plaza .
Damn first time wearing such a tall heels . It definitely was hard to walk .
But it 's alrights i can still walk !
So we first went to eat at pastamania ! YUMMY ! *lickslips*
Then next we went to fareast plaza .
And shopped . Walk round and round and round .
Then there 's this dress which looks gorgeous !
Sheryl will wear and show it soon i think ! :P
Then next we walked and walked !

Then i went in to this shop .
Because i saw it say "1for$19 2for@30"
Sorry los ! I a bit aunty lucy .
So went into the shop . And this pants amazingly caught my side .
So i went to tried it on and i love it . And decided to get it .
Then got to get one more . But nothing really caught my eyes .
So walked and saw this shirt and it looks rather pleasing to me .
So i bought this as well .
Sorry if my taste sucks . But i don't follow the trend .
I wear and get what i love .
I don't mean that this two are to be matched together .
But they matched rather well !
Okays i admit i 'm a pig . Most of the time money spend on what ?
NOT SHOPPING BUT FOOD . LIKE WOW FOOD .
So went to graffiti cafe and ate the pontian noodles .
And Sheryl was like wow .
Cause FYI , I ate pastamania at 2 plus (chicken basil aglio , calamansi cooler)
Then 4 plus i 'm hungry . ._. And ate the noodle .
And yeah growing fat fat fat . :(
After i finished up the noodles Sheryl took her DSLR 600D
and we started snapping non stop .
I 'm so so so loving her DSLR .
I want one too :( Anyone wanna sponsor me one ? *winkwink*
HINTING ARH ! :P
Seriously it rocks . You can aim better though the focus is slow but hey !
The pictures are clear and nice .
ENVY MUCH MUCH :(
Then we walked and walked . Eventually got bored .
Then head back to Orchard MRT . Then went up to FOREVER 21 !
She bought a pink flower rope headband . It looks super princess !
And i got my lace headband ! It costed me $7 ! But it looks nice .
So totally today 's shopping trip !
Head band , $7 , forever 21 .
Top plus bottom , $30 . FEP .
Then meet Sheryl's friend . Seriously love people who are friendly !
The two girls , Yiwen , Elfin , are extremely funny . ^^
Then reached home and went downstairs to fetch my cousin , Vivian up .
Cause heard she can't bear to leave home . And she cried . :S
Cause she have never went out alone . Not even school camp .
But well she's alright and soundly asleep now . ;)
And went back home . Yes forever hungry la .
So sat in kitchen and started munching on food again .
YEAH ! This is my brother ! Everyone keep telling me we don't look alike .
But this is really my ANNOYING brother .
So 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. SHOW TEETH ! Pretty right our teeth ! *wink*
I was just fooling around ! What i wanted to say was .
Just smile . Life goes on .
So now . There 's still 6 more days before bby come back from cheena . :(
Seriously missing him so much .
And 7 days to meeting him .
When i meet him , I wanna HUG him TIGHTLY .
Hoping the hug will tell him everything .
Hoping that the hug will tell him i miss him , i want him to be with me , how much i love him .
And so on and so forth .
Simply , let the hug do the talk .
So well , here i 'm signing off !
Tomorrow gonna meet Cilin at Marsiling MRT cause of shoes .
Don't wanna expose why :P
Then after then head home . Slowly slowly prepare .
Meeting Alicia after her work at 6 !
IMISSHERSOMUCHTOO . But she is always so busy working :(
Well . i somehow "planned" my day .
So yeah . Goodnights all and sweeet dreams !

No comments:

Post a Comment