Sunday, March 11, 2012

Enough is never enough .

Well , i just wanna rant . This is where i could rant shits .
I just wanna say so much .
I 'm envy , jealous how some people could be so pretty , with or without makeup .
Whereas me ? Always looking into the mirror and never seems to be pretty enough .
Damn . I just wanna turn beautiful too .
I wanna have fair skin tone , i wanna have double eyelids , i wanna have thicker hair , i wanna grow taller , i wanna .... This and that .
Can't ever be finished listing .
Dear pretty girls , how'd get so pretty ? I 'm jelly .
Yesh , really jelly .
Any girls , could teach me how to oh ?
Hard right ? :(
TSK . I think i should shush . KBYE .

4 comments:

  1. u wan fair skin go for skin bleaching
    u wan taller go for bone pulling
    u wan double eye lid go and do plastic surgery
    u wan thinker hair put aloe vera

    but after all these will u be truly happy? why not be grateful for who u are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought of eyelid sugery but ... OUCH .
      I 'm grateful . But it's never enough .

      Delete
  2. U're beautiful juz the way u are. There are ppl who luv u for who u are. Juz b urself, no need to b someone who u wan everyone to like, juz b someone who everyone likes naturally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Trying to be . I don't know . But seriously seriously , i mind how people think of me or say . And easily pulled down by haters . Trying my best to ignore them . :)Thanks again !

      Delete