Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 18th bby !

Hey . I was bored . But this is to say ,
Happy 18th Birthday mtkw .
Mwahs ~ ;)
And yeahh hey ! I love you bby . <3
Well sorry if i look retarded in gif and ugly .
But it was just to convey some msg .
WELL . Basically , I wanna say happy 18th birthday bby .
I love you so much okays ;)

" Hey baby , i love you .
Thanks for all the sweet and merry moments we spent together .
You know i love you so much so much so much .
Don't ever choose to leave me okays ?
Cause baby , you're mine .
you're the one i 'm afraid to lose and don't wanan lose .
I 'm really glad , No i mean really really happy to have you in my life .
I love you now and always will .
I hope you enjoy your 18th birthday .
We 'll go through thick and thins together okays !
you'll have to piggy back me this fat pig for life !
And be the one to hug me and cuddle together .
I really love my time spent with you , cause you'll never fail to make me smile and laugh .
And yeah ! Thanks for tolerating my "princess" attitude .
Alrights i know i look retarded but well , I just wanna say i love you and happy 18th birthday ! "
Hi .
Baby .
I.
Love .
You .
Give me a minute to write .
Okays wanna see ?
All done ! ;)
Happy .
18th !
Birthday !
MTKW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment