Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I found you .

Hellos readers :3
Thanks for visiting my blog alrights !
Well this blog is more or less filled with my zilian photo . :$
Well yeah i admit i love to take photos .
This is how i look like with my work attire on ! :3
No makeups no comments please .
And we're told to bun up our hair ! :)
Well yeah . It started out not bad .
Cause i managed to make new friend before i started work .
And i was a drink server today .
Hell no . It 's damn tiring cause of the heavy drinks . :(
Then work all the way till 11.30 .
I 'm hungry by then .
Then we rushed to catch the last train home .
Without fringe :$Centre parting !
Normal side fring nahs .
Well that 's all . :)
Well i know it 's like a boring .
Cause all i do is post photos . :$
But all this photos ain't on facebook . :)
But anyways christmas is nearing aye ! :D
I want presents please . ;)
Alrights ! My hands and arms are actually aching from work .
Goodnights ~ <3
I 'll be meeting AliciaBby to take photos tomorrow ! ;)

2 comments: