Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby you 're mine .


I 'm back here to blog :3
Yesh . Still like taking photos . :)
I know i may not be pretty but you don't have to comment on me you see . :(
Dermoralising one eh ! :(

Meet my awesome love bear <3
It never once left me like how everyone did .
It never told me it won't leave me but it stayed all along .
Whereas people who said they would stay , left .
It 's my first present from my dear baby !
I still remember though it 's so loong ago .
We quarreled but he came to the basketball court at rainbow ville (if i'm not wrong)
Yesh . I ignored him :( Then he came over to hug me then put on a necklace for me ,
and gave this bear . <3
Such a sweetie rights ? <3
I wish you never change . :(
Yesh . I miss the old you .
But in anyways i still love you my dear .
HAHA ! I did my nails . But it's full of scar :(
Did it within and hour ! :D
Show off my hat :3
My headband soo nice <3
And met bby for phototaking !
It 's not very nice though . But enjoyable .
Never fail to crazy with her !
Love her soo much please ! :*
And yeah ! I 'm off ! Sweet dreams readers !
And have a nice day tomorrow ! ;)
Failed shots .

No comments:

Post a Comment