Monday, April 11, 2011

You will never get to experience it this way. You're not me. (:

The days i walked on my own.
Today early in the morning went to meet nicole.
Cabbeddown to pass smth.
Then off we set off to ftech steven for airport.
Ohmy! So long since i last saw all of them!
So someone said : " eh? I don't know you coming eh"
LOL ARH!
Then we went to Xiang's house and slack there.
Is UBER boring de please!
So i ended up spamming people. :P
SO fun only.
Then we head to Kpool~
SAW KRICHELLE O.O
Well. But i don't care at all~
Then we pooled for a while and off we went home.
And walked in the rain~ <3
Kays i gotta head to bed le la!
hence nights~
Today i s a lovely day.
I love the clique yo! <3
I hope that time could stop at the moments,
where we laughed and joked together. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment