Monday, April 25, 2011

You can’t expect to find the right someone until you know who you are, what matters to you, and what makes your heart happy.

I'm exhausted. Can i just don't give a fuck and walk off?
I gave in. I forgo the things you have done.
It's much more worse than what i've done.
You don't treasure all this right?
Well i tried my best.
And what have i been classified as?
Hypocrites? Well. I should give up...
Everything you're gonna say bout me or do to me,
I'm speechless.
Thanks for all this moments we've spent.
But seriously i'm done with it.
I gave in now, i 'm just gonna give up.
And walk away telling you i don't give a fuck.
And as for that slut who done all this, Grats. ;)
You're just gonna get your karma. KAR..
Once a slut always a slut.
No wonder people dislikes you .
Now i get it all. I get it.
You humans are kinda realistic too.
I'm no longer your tool.

when the sea was all my troubles,
I swam towards that only taget.
It was you , i set my target on.

1 comment:

  1. It's about me right?
    If you don't wanna give a fuck, then okay.
    Did I even use you as my tool? Did I?
    Since you can say I'm using you in this kind of fucked up way, fine.
    I never used you ok, get this clear.
    I'm okay if you wanna say me like this. Cause you don't fucking seems like this in front of me. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete