Sunday, October 2, 2011

Your smiles meant more than anything . (L)

It 's my crazy day out today .
Went out with my family today to ECP .
First we skate .
So HEARTPAIN when my daddy keeps on falling .
So i tried to hold him . ;)
Then next we pitched a tent .
And I decided to hide in it . :P
Cause i hate the sun ! :(
Then waiting for Alicia to text me that she 's ready .
Cause i haven't met her so long :(
AND YESH :3
She reached and we went to have our 32 degrees . <3
Next we played pool .
Of all the places , I still prefer kpool at pp !
Then i met someone called melvinteo there . ;)
But left not long after he reached .
But hey ! I recognise his sister , kelly .
HAHA !
Kays then Alicia went to eat with my family <3
At pastamania !
Enjoyed a lot ! Then my daddy send her home .
I love my day spent with those lovelies .
YESH my family and of course my dearest baby ! <3
Love today max ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment